So, why does one watch bad tv? (something to explore later...what's with the word 'one'?)
Hmmm...bad tv...I'm currently watching "Top Chef" on Bravo. The chefs are making sexy food for a...specialty shop...in San Fran. Many an edible unmentionable. Watching the culinary hopefuls try to interact casually with a striking collection of drag queens and people in leather is highly entertaining.
As bad tv goes, this is not nearly as rivetting as "Project Runway" was. Partly, I think, because I don't get to eat anything. On "Runway", at least, I could look at stuff, and looking was the point. I don't get to eat the questionably yummy stuff on this show. I can only pick my favorites based on how they look, and how neurotic the chefs are. This is not nearly as satisfying, food-wise, as picking based on how they taste.
And there's no Santino.
Hey...now when people google Santino, leather, drag queens, and yummy, they may just end up here.
Interesting.
Wednesday, March 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment