Thursday, November 20, 2008

Things I Can Say to my Seester...


My seester and I engaged in a long, rambling chat session on the facespace last night. In it's own 21st century way it was kind of like the long, rambling chat sessions we used to have when I slept on the top bunk and she on the bottom. So here, in no particular order, are things that my seester understands.



1. But I'm looooooonely!

2. Feet + rainbow socks = teddy bears

3. Not baby ducks!

4. My name is Juan Carlos. I come for my hhhhhat.

5. Watch out for low flying ducks!

6. Calling all seesters!

7. You can marry a cat.

8. I like it here! Is nice!

9. In an emergency, Lincoln logs can be used to make a crucifix (for repelling Vampires).

10. Hungry frogs (and I'm sorry about that one).

11. Elevator rides. Sorry about that one, too.

12. Ummmm....Mary said, "Ummm,"....Ummmm.....Nora said, "Mary said, 'Ummmm'!"

13. Peach fuzz and a lawn sprinkler.

14. The strange link between "Walk Like an Egyptian," and "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles."

15. Tormenting Mom with that bathrobe.

16. The Love Puppy.

4 comments:

Nora said...

Hungry frogs? I don't remember any hungry....





AAAAAAAAH!!!!!!

seester said...

tee hee.

momeester said...

Forget the bathrobe, okay!!!!!

seester said...

still works!